This educational event will cover the latest strategies to coordinate Social Security Benefits, minimize taxation, and maximize SS income.
This workshop will help you:
- Learn How to Maximize your Social Security payments
- Understand how Social Security affects your spouse
- Understand how Social Security taxation affects you
- Plan appropriately for retirement income
- Develop a tax-efficient retirement
One of the most important decisions you need to make before you retire is when and how to claim Social Security benefits. About half of retirees apply for Social Security as soon as they become eligible at age 62, but by doing so, they may significantly and permanently impact their lifetime income and benefits. The difference between the best and worst possible decision of when to start Social Security can exceed $100,000!
This important workshop will provide you with the latest information on important new rules & legislation that can affect the amount of retirement benefits you collect, as well as strategies for coordinating Social Security with other sources of retirement income.
Date and Time
Sat, Oct 28, 2023
10:00a - 11:30a EST