Join us for a COMPLIMENTARY EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOP
This educational event will cover the latest strategies on how to minimize taxation in retirement and much more.
• How and why the marginal tax system differs in your retirement years to your detriment
• Understand the provisional income calculation on your Social Security payments
• When Medicare premiums can increase as a result of your income
• How Social Security is taxed Understand how Capital Gains and Dividends impact your overall tax liability differently in retirement
• The difference between deductions, exemptions and credits on your tax return
• Will you really take money out of your IRA at a lower tax bracket than you put it in
• How IRA Required Minimum Distributions work and effect your tax liability
Efficiently managing your taxes involves many intricate details and strategies — and a clear understanding of any changes to the tax code. To prepare and plan for the future, we would like to invite
you to our seminar on Taxes in Retirement. Learn new tax tips that may help you reduce your liabilities and meet your financial goals. The good news is you can survive – even thrive! – if you have an updated plan in place that addresses these changes and uncertainties.
Register today and secure your seats for this special event.
Date and Time
Tue, Nov 14, 2023
6:00p - 7:30p EST
Nova Southeastern University - PAC Center
(next to LA Fitness)